Walk Daily in Love-Light during Times of Uncertainty
3 Shamanic Practices of Song, Prayer and Meditation to Maintain a Vibration of Peace for Yourself and the World
Are you feeling out of sorts and ungrounded?
Does your energy body feel heavy and your mind and heart burdened?
In these challenging times in the world around you, are you having trouble staying optimistic and positive?
Are you looking for an inspiring, en-lightening, grounding, cleansing, and nourishing spiritual practice you can do daily to keep your vibration high, your heart open, your mind clear?
In this 60-minute mini-course, you learn the 4 foundational practices of Awakened Heart Shamanism to connect with the Love-Light of Mother Earth and Father Sky:
- A Sacred Song of Gratitude for Life.
- Prayers for Calling in the 6 Directions of the Great Medicine Wheel of the New Earth.
- A Song of Love to Connect you to the Heart of Creation.
- The Mother-Father-Love-Light Meditation to cleanse and clean heavy energies and nourish and nurture your highest vibration for life.
Each of these practices can be done separately or together, first thing in the morning or at any time of the day or night.They are yours to mix and match.
The course also includes 3 teachings, including Your Body is your Temple: Gratitude is the Honey of Abundance and Opening Sacred Space: Call Forth All your Animal Allies, Guides, Teachers, and Guardians.
These teachings and practices will change your life and help you live each day with joy, trust, optimism, and peace!
Sign up now!
Rachel Mann, PhD , owner and founder of the Institute for Awakened Heart Shamanism, has pursued the integration of her spirituality into her life's passions as a shamanic healer, mentor, and teacher since 2007. Since leaving her academic career at the University of Virginia, she has mentored over 2000 students and clients through classes, 1-1 mentoring and shamanic energy healing sessions. Rachel shares her compassionate and inspirational, yet practical, worldview by providing intimate support to every student.
Rachel draws her inspiration for the pathway of Awakened Heart Shamanism from a number of sources that have been part of her healing and spiritual journey:
- The Mother-Earth-grounded teachings and practices from Native American spirituality.
- The sweet and powerful mesa tradition of the indigenous Nations of the Andes.
- Energy healing and ceremony from American shamanic teachers, including Alberto Villoldo and others.
- The teachings of compassion, mindfulness and loving kindness of Vipassana Buddhism.
- The pure teachings of love and peace of Jesus from her Christian ancestry.
Her roots in Buddhism go back to childhood due to the influence of her spiritually-maverick mother.
Her beloved mesa carries the wisdom of these lineages.
Rachel is a faculty member of Atlantic University of the Edgar Cayce Association for Research and Enlightenment which offers a Masters Degree in Transpersonal Psychology and Mindful Leadership.
Living and working from her rural home in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains outside of Charlottesville, Viriginia, she has had a lifelong passion for healing the world of violence and fostering peace. Her inspirations are M. K. Gandhi, M. L. King, Jr. and the Dalai Lama.
StartLove-Light Activation: Tools for your Medicine Basket of Love
StartPractce 1 Your Body is your Temple: Gratitude is the Honey of Abundance
StartPractice 2 Calling in the 6 Sacred Pathways of the Great Medicine Wheel of the New Earth
StartPractice 3 Awaken to your Rainbow Luminosity with Mother-Father-Love-Light
StartNext steps: Unlock your True Purpose and Turn Possibility into Probability